Other tech I've worked with: Angular, Backbone, Coffeescript, Grunt, Webpack, MongoDB, Mongoose, D3, SQL, Ruby/Rails, Python
- Keeping Exceptions Exceptional Jan 2017, featured on Hackernoon
- 5 Minutes to Save you from Callback Hell | Women Who Code's Lightning Talks @ Hook & Loop, July 2015
- Building the Bechdelerator | QueensJS, July 2015
- GameQL, 2018
A GraphQL tutorial built using graphql. Work in progress available on glitch.
- Questackular, 2015
One part chrome extension, one part web application that enables teachers to create virtual scavenger hunts. Built with Node, Express, MongoDB, and Angular. Available for free download in the Chrome Web Store. Code available on github.
- Bechdelerator, 2015
The Bechedlerator will guess if a given movie passes the Bechdel Test without any viewer input. It scrapes the internet for movie scripts, parses scripts for main characters, speculates on the genders of main characters, and then visualizes the data of conversations between characters. Relies on Express and Node, Cheerio, Gender Name API, jQuery, HTML/CSS and D3. Code available on github.
- WhoStack, 2015
Ever wonder who everyone is in your slack team? Remind yourself quickly of new names and faces with whostack. See it on github.
- July 2016 - present: Frontend Engineer at Olark.
- August 2015 - July 2016: Frontend Engineer at Barnes and Noble's Yuzu
- April 2015 - July 2015: Teaching Fellow at Fullstack Academy
- Prior to 2015: I worked as a social worker! Happy to tell ya more about it if you're interested, here's a blog post about it.